Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm not nuts...just a little mad.

Sorry, this isn’t part 2. This is a rant- an I’m tired and grouchy and grumpy and in a funk rant. Read no further if that’s just too self indulgent of me. Keep reading if you’ll admit to equally self indulgent days.
How many ways can I express that it is hard to stop cursing? Why is this SO HARD? I am not uneducated, nor am I unable to say “Boy that makes me upset” but sheesh, sometimes the only word is…eff. Capitol eff. Capitol eff with 3 exclamation marks. There I said it. Sort of. Ok, ok, I am being melodramatic. Why am I so pissed?...eff I don’t know. I piss myself off- contradicting my own beliefs thoughts, and words. They piss me off…In fact YOU are probably pissing me off right now! Lol ok maybe not YOU…but someone like you. For all my love and intended eloquence, that’s all I can think to say or feel for that matter. Eff. No way out from the swirling thoughts in my mind- no disappearing or ignoring myself and so I’m left with…eff.
Thank you… And have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment